It is easy to upload your results.
- Login using the credentials provided by the webmaster.
- Hit “Choose File” and select the Upload-R<region #> file on your computer to upload. Click Upload. For example, if your region is Region 1, the filename is Upload-R1.
- Clear any errors that are noted. When the upload is successful, you will see all your data. Scroll to the bottom and click Submit.
Key things to remember:
- Filename must be called Upload-R<region #>.csv. Create it using Excel and save the file as a Windows .csv file.
- File content rules:
- All fields must be filled in. Numeric fields must have a number or a 0. Names have to have the proper spelling. Avoid extra spaces and periods.
- Region ID: <region #>. This is the number for the region you are uploading.
- Tourn ID: 1-4 (For each of your 4 tournaments).
- Date field must be mm/dd/yyyy. Use Excel to change the formatting of the date column.
- Be sure the D2 and D3 columns have 0s.
- Make sure your total results on the far right matches your D1 results.
- Remember people’s names have to be exactly the same for each tournament.
- Check the results/standings to be sure the information is correct. Check people’s names to see they are getting credit for all their tournaments.
- Standings: If you see the same person with only one tournament on multiple rows, check the spelling of the name on your upload. You probably have a typo.
- The file is a running file for the entire year. You simply add the next tournament to the bottom of the spreadsheet and upload the entire file.